Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eino, only 5 days to go, here's the latest...

Eino,

Wow, our customer support team has been fielding CRAZY
numbers of questions about the upcoming Traffic Travis
version 4 product and about the incredible launch special
bonuses I was hinting at in my last email.

I'll let you know about one more of them today, but first
I thought I'd remind you about the new video + pdf report
that I released yesterday.

Go check it out at:

http://www.traffictravis.com/launch-blog/top-7?pre=

Ok, so before I let you in on one of the incredible
launch-special bonuses that you'll receive if you join
Traffic Travis at launch, I'll give you the background
to yet ANOTHER great bonus that I'll reveal to you
later in the week...

====

Every now and then I hear about some marketers who make
more money from offline traffic than online traffic. Even
though they started out as online marketers and sell all
their stuff online.

One guy I know makes over half his money from other forms
of marketing (this is in the millions) including direct
mail, magazine ads, radio and so forth.

I'll let you in on what that bonus is all about later this
week.

====

In the meantime, there is a fantastic launch bonus that
I wanted to announce today. It'll easily be worth joining
Traffic Travis on launch day, just to get your hands on
this alone!

It's called "Secrets of a Link Building Genius"

Inside you'll listen to me pick the brains of a man who is
one of the absolute best underground search engine
marketers in the world!

This interview includes over two hours of solid gold
content, plus "cheat sheet" notes to refer back to.

You'll learn:

* How to 'theme' your site AND your links for maximum SEO
benefits

* 18 different link-building techniques and which ones are
the best for you (very powerful stuff!)

* A unique take on what keywords you should be targeting
to get the most 'bang for your buck'

* How to plan out your SEO campaign in advance to avoid
being overwhelmed

* Exactly when you should be outsourcing, and what you
should be doing yourself

* The #1 best link you could ever get

* And so much more.

Make sure you get this launch special bonus AND take
advantage of the low launch-only pricing by joining on
launch day (May 2nd).

In the meantime, check out the report + video below "The
Top 7 Ways to Drive FLOODS of Traffic to your Website"

http://www.traffictravis.com/launch-blog/top-7?pre=

And remember, the most important thing is to take ACTION
with what you learn!

I'll see you next time.


Kind Regards,

Mark Ling
Founder

Web: http://www.traffictravis.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/seosoftware
PO Box 19762, Christchurch, Canterbury 8241, New Zealand

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rKycTMyctCxsTEwcrJwstEa0nOyMzGys7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment