Sunday, November 11, 2012

Reply to your entry "Plumbing in Miami Fl is gaining a professional service provider with the arrival of Better Living Mi"

zlyyabao57 (zlyyabao57) replied to your LiveJournal post in which you said:
Dealing with plumbing in Miami has a tendency to be a headache. It's probably because of the big population and crowded roads. It takes forever for a plumber to arrive. Not to mention that it's always a billion degrees around here. I've always wondered what sort of place plumbers go to in order to be qualified for the job. Also, I bet that they have the most interesting tales about going to households. ESPECIALLY to homes in Miami, which appear to be a bit crazier than most. At least that's what I've seen in my travels. I have to tip my hat to anyone who actually works in a job like that. I couldn't imagine working with plumbing in Miami Fl.
Their reply was:
Hey This is hard for me because I have never done anything like this.. but I have a huge crush on you. I have never been able to tell you for reasons which you would quickly identify as obvious if you knew who this was. I'm really attracted to you and I think you would be wanting to get with *Read FULL Card Here* http://lovedate.unudulmaz.com

From here, you can: If your mail client supports it, you can also reply here:
Subject:

Message:

No comments:

Post a Comment