Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PDF Report: How to Make 10k/month Online

Hi Eino,

A couple of months ago I released 2 free reports, on how to make
10k a month online.

I've re-released them right here:

==> http://www.traffictravis.com/redirect/2pdfreports

Here are just some of the thousands of comments that we received at
the time we launched those reports:

"I WISHED, I had this report two years ago as it has basically
taken me two years to ACTUALLY "learn/become aware" of these steps
and because I took the long way I have left a lot of money on the
table over the years."
-Ross

"Thank you for your honest no hype marketing, it makes a real
difference for a newbie in this world of hype and information
overload. You keep it straight and simple, and give us the best
chance of attaining the freedom that we all seek."
-Jon

"Thanks Mark for a very informative super affiliate learning
introduction presented in an honest, simple, no bull style."
-Bob Fordham

"Thanks so much for the pdf - appreciate totally how much you give
away for free!"
-Jeanette

"Your explanation was so clear, I feel like I could go from here
with just what you've told us, so far, and make a reasonable go of
it. Good job! I learned a lot, and, I think, have a pretty good
concept of what I want to do next."
-Will Taylor

"Wow, Mark. you packed a lot of good information into this report.
Thanks for all the detail, especially the actual samples with how
you word your emails and the mail out schedule."
-Tina

"I'm always amazed at how you deliver free guides like this to your
members. It's the most rewarding material I've received and I don't
think anyone in the e-universe is giving as much as you do."
-John

"This is really great Mark. Love the report. Even though I have run
email lists myself, I still learned a few things that I was doing
wrong. Thanks for your insight. Every time you speak or release
something new, I learn something."
-James Pruitt

"I've read a lot of free reports in my time, but I've never seen
anyone go over how to craft an autoresponder sequence like this.
The 365 day outline you're handing out for free I'm sure is worth
it's weight in gold (it's an info product...but you get what I
mean). Not only that, you give solid examples of what a good and
bad email looks like. Thanks for sharing this info, I look forward
to applying it with my online affiliate efforts!"
-Miker75

"Thanks for sharing another great piece, Mark! You make things look
easy. I'm amazed on the details of the report and that it actually
breaks down the email sequences by the day for a whole year. This
is incredible content!"
-Milton

As you can see, the feedback has been very positive.

If you haven't already, make sure that you go claim both of these 2
reports right now. They reveal specific strategies for building
your own high profit super affiliate empire from scratch.

==> http://www.traffictravis.com/redirect/2pdfreports

Enjoy!


Kind Regards,

Mark Ling
Founder

Web: http://www.traffictravis.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/seosoftware
Post: PO Box 2486, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rKycTMyctCxsTEwcrJwstEa0HIycHCwszA==

No comments:

Post a Comment