Sunday, August 30, 2009

Your Just Host Order 389535

Dear Zahrina,

I was just passed on your details by Sophy Gasson our Just Host product manager. She has informed me that you experienced some problems completing our order form to get your website up and running and hosted with us.

I apologise for any problems you may have found, and I believe Sophy has offered you a special 50% discount for your troubles. I wanted to personally drop you a quick e-mail to let you know that I personally take great care of every customer that comes through our doors.

We have recently been voted #1 host by many independent review sites including the famous www.thetop10bestwebhosting.com where we have been awarded editors and customer's choice for the 2nd year running.

As a token of my appreciation, I have included a 50% off link below to get your website started.

http://www.justhost.com/signup-email?oid=389535&hash=d324b-768e9

I always welcome any comments and suggestion you may have.

Best wishes,
Nick Baker
Vice President – Just Host

No comments:

Post a Comment