Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to now_showing. Visit today!

Thank you for joining Now Showing
I am hoping that we can be a group and enjoy sharing movies and tv shows. And that there is NO complaining! lol
If you have a complaint, please email me directly striktmommy@aol.com
and not the person you have the problem with. It saves any bickering.
Please be sure to put a description of the movie or tv show you are sending. Any sends without a description will be deleted. We all like knowing what we are getting and no one wants to spend time looking up potential downloads.
I also am setting up a data-base in the group for music. If I do this correctly, you will be able to add your music files directly to the group data base for members to download them. Hopefully I can figure this out!

THIS IS STRICTLY A PANDO SHARING GROUP OR IF YOUR FILE IS SMALL ENOUGH YOU CAN POST IT DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL. Any rapid shares, etc will be deleted.

CHIT CHAT IS ALLOWED. FUNNY SENDS ARE ALLOWED......I DO NOT WANT ANY POLITICAL SENDS. IT IS A SENSITATIVE ISSUE WITH EVERYONE. IF YOU SEND A "FACT" MAKE SURE IT'S A "FACT" PLEASE.

Try to virus scan and test your material before sending. This will assure everyone is clean of virus and that you get a descent movie/tv show. If it's a cam, please say so and let the group know the quality of the cam......good, easy to watch and hear, or not good.

You can add your blog to the links page! Only blogs are allowed.

There is a database for lists of movies and tv shows. I encourage you to list your movies and tv shows to share with those who wish to request them. You may request that it be sent to you thru the group or to your private email address.

I have also added a database for dvd/avi/etc programs. This is for programs related to burning, splitting, joining movies and tv shows. NOT for general computer programs.
HAVE FUN! ENJOY YOURSELVES. MAKE FRIENDS!
I hope you enjoy yourselves here! I am always open to suggestions to make the group work for everyone! email me anytime

hugs
g


Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment