Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Message From Brooke Bryan(CEO): Supercharge Your Account!

Hey Zahrina,

I hope you are well and had a fantastic new year.

My name is Brooke Bryan, I am the CEO of JustHost.com your web
hosting company. With a new and prosperous year ahead I wanted to
take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and loyalty to
JustHost.

Over the last few weeks I have been working with our programming
and marketing teams to develop our range of account addons we have
available which are designed to "Supercharge" your hosting
account.

https://billing.justhost.com/signupv3/view-offers.php?domain=getdinartoday.com&email=eino6334@gmail.com

I have focused on offering the tools and services which I have
personally used to turn JustHost into the success it is today.

I highly recommend the "Website Marketing Success Kit" which
includes the actual marketing eBooks and videos I personally used
myself when I started JustHost. The knowledge and tips I have
learnt from these books is the reason we are, where we are today.

Below is a link to the tools and extras which I have created to
help your personal or business sites become a success with us.

https://billing.justhost.com/signupv3/view-offers.php?domain=getdinartoday.com&email=eino6334@gmail.com


Best wishes for 2010,

Brooke Bryan
CEO - Just Host

Note: Unfortunately there is limited availability on the Instant
Traffic Package so this is sold on a strictly first come, first
serve basis.


------------------------------------------
Just Host Limited, A2 Segensworth Business Centre, Segensworth Road, Fareham, PO15 5RQ

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7IzsDAwstCxszAycbEystEa0bEyMLMyMDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment