Saturday, April 24, 2010

[now_showing] REMINDER TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS

 

Hi Everyone!

Hope this weekend finds everyone doing well and safe.

I just want to take this time to remind all members that this group is set up for movies and tv shows ONLY send via PANDO ONLY. Programs for burning dvd's and converting IS ALLOWED, soundtracks are the only music allowed.

I am noticing that a lot of games, programs, music, rapidshare, hotfile, metafile, etc. sends are coming thru. This is not acceptable.

You CAN offer or mention that you have these items to the group, however, if anyone emails you saying they are interest or want those items, you must send them privately/off group list.

I appreciate that all members stick to the rules. I do NOT monitor sends and I really don't want to start at this stage of the game with over 1800 members. It would just take up too much of my time and Deb's time! At that point, I would shut down the group and I don't want to do that either, or I will be banning members that continue to send unacceptable items.

I set up this group to avoid those sends.

Thank you everyone for your understanding and your cooperation. I appreciate it and I am sure your fellow members do also!

owner now showing
Gail

ps If you have any questions or problems email me DIRECTLY and do NOT post it to the group.........thank you ........ striktmommy@yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment