Friday, June 4, 2010

[now_showing] to all the members about BLUE

 

Hi Everyone,
well,
I woke up to go to the bathroom and thought I would check the group before going back to bed! ha ha ha ha

I don't generally get ticked over things that happen in the group that may be off a little or out of line, but I must admit, this did it!

Every day I have members leave the group for whatever reason. I never know why, they just unsubscribe and it's their right to do so. Also, I have always stated that if you have a problem or something on the group upset you, whatever, email me directly. I think what did it for me was that if Blue wanted to bytch, it could have been done to me directly. If Blue wanted to leave the group, then Blue could have unsubscribed. But in my eyes, Blue was looking to stir the pot.........Blue was either looking to down me, which hey I don't care about that, or Blue was looking for validation from the group, or Blue was just a Drama Queen.

Well, Blue hadn't unsubscribed from the group when the members where responding to the LEAVING GROUP email.

Blue is now gone! I have removed Blue from the group and Blue has been banned.

I thank you for getting my back. I do appreciate it.

In the years I have had this group, I have allowed chat, etc to go on. We have shared illnesses, prom pictures, births of babies, weddings, support when someone needed a shoulder, etc. Life is too short. See, I am one of those people that believes everyone is a good person. Yeah there are a few rotten ones but for the most part, people WILL help their neighbor. and I do believe we are all the same no matter what color, religion, nationality, political view etc. We have the right to agree and the right to disagree.

so thank you again everyone............and damn Should have sent this to Blue, just thought of it, didn't Blue just change the subject from movies and tv shows????? hummmmmmmmmmmmmm roflmao, I just thought of that!

ok kiddies, have a great night!
and if anyone wants to really suck up to me, I could use someone to clean my apartment, do my laundry, do the grocery shopping, cook, change the litter box, oh and I could use a cabana boy ---I don't have a cabana but hey, suck up!

hugs all

Gail

OWNER NOW SHOWING YAHOO ROCKING GROUP!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment