Saturday, May 8, 2010

[now_showing] MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS FROM OWNER....ME!

 

Dear Group,

First of all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!

ok now down to business.
I have been watching the posts on the group and I am a little upset, to say the least. It appears that members are going off on each other and that there are members acting as though they set the rules and/or own and/or run the group! NOT! I realize that you may THINK you are helping me, but trust me, I don't need your help! I have ONE and only ONE assistant and that is Debbie debslilfarmnga@aol.com . Other than me, she is the ONLY member allowed to comment on member behavior!

So please do NOT take it upon yourself to scold a member in the group! That's my job and honestly I am not one to take it public! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE IN THE GROUP OR HOW THEY POST, EMAIL ME PRIVATELY AND I WILL HANDLE IT, POSTING IT TO THE GROUP ONLY CREATES PROBLEMS WITH OTHER MEMBERS AND GENERATES UNNECESSARY EMAILS!

If this continues from any member, I will be forced to ban that member! I don't want to go there but I will. I have had this group for a very long time, and membership is over 1850 members. I do NOT monitor posts and I don't want to start now,as it's very time consuming. I have always been proud in the fact that this group is so well behaved. Don't let me down now.

I set up this group for several reasons.............1. I like movies and tv shows and couldn't find a group that only dealt with those 2 things. 2. I hate rapidshare and the other formats and love pando so therefore it's a pando only group. 3. due to the cost of movies today and the stress of everyday life, I felt it was a way that everyone can take some time to escape from the real world and maybe even have movie nights with their families.

I did NOT set up this group to add stress into MY life!

soooooooooooooooooooooo

be a member and not the owner! That's my job! share movies, tv shows and have fun! Don't stress out other members either! IT'S A DAMN YAHOO GROUP PEOPLE!! yes we are all friends in that respect but hell, is someone posting in CAPS really so devestating to your life!
Does it really matter??? seriously! think about this.............

so that's the deal!

Play nicely, share your toys or you will be grounded! or even booted off !

owner now showing

Gail

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment