Sunday, March 21, 2010

[now_showing] Digest Number 3604

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.1.
Re: Help Please From: Storey

Message

1.1.

Re: Help Please

Posted by: "Storey" dstorey@rose.net   harley_dude79

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 am (PDT)



RRect. That is correct. Make sure you get DVD+ R also the DVD - R will also
give problems.
The RW's will skip and stick about 3/4 of the way through.

-------Original Message-------

From: Neale Kelly
Date: 3/20/2010 10:46:09 PM
To: now_showing@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [now_showing] Help Please




I only use DVD R disc. I found I had problems when I used RW disc







From: Jodi Edwards <jodigirl88@gmail.com>
To: Now Showing <now_showing@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 21 March, 2010 1:41:06 PM
Subject: [now_showing] Help Please


Ok I have redownloaded ConvertXdvd, because I cannot find anything else to
use. It converts everything just fine. Then it looks as though it is
burning fine, but when I check the disk on the DVD player, it says bad disk,
on every single one of them. These are DVD-RW, and that's what I've used in
the past. I don't get it, can anyone tell me what the heck I'm doing
differently? Before the reformat, I was burning them just fine..

Thanks for any help!!

Jodi













__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4961 (20100320) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

Group Charity

i-SAFE

Keep your kids

safer online

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Zone

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment