Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[now_showing] Digest Number 3575

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: I AM STILL AHVING ISSUES WITH THESE MOVIES

Posted by: "Crazyhorse" crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com   crazyhorse84074

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 am (PDT)



Sorry about that I was just trying to help this person out but I am done
anyway.. I am not sure if it was fixed or not but I done all I could.. Sorry
again about that... Crazyhorse.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:41 AM, gail caminiti <striktmommy@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
>
> could you please take this off group? It would be greatly appreciated as
> there are now many posts on this topic
>
> thanks
>
>
> owner now showing
>
> Gail
>
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Crazyhorse <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com>
> *To:* now_showing@yahoogroups.com
> *Sent:* Wed, March 17, 2010 2:43:01 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [now_showing] I AM STILL AHVING ISSUES WITH THESE MOVIES
>
>
>
> I would have to say it is a bad burn or the avi is not able to convert
> right.. if your able to do other avi and they work then it would be a bad
> avi file I have had a few that would play on here but when I went to convert
> them they would not convert right.. I had to redownload them or use a
> converting program and convert it again and then it worked..
>
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 AM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
> > wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> yes it wont play on my tv and it plays on here (pc) but i have dvds with
>> this same type that play just fine
>>
>> In a message dated 3/17/2010 1:38:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time, crazyhorse84074.
>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>
>>
>> well then I am not sure what is causing your problem. the screen shot you
>> sent in I was not able to read at all. I could see writing on it but it was
>> all broken up and blurred so I could not read what it said. I may have
>> misunderstood what your problem is to though. I thought the dvd burned for
>> you but did not play in the dvd player on your tv but the more I think about
>> what your saying I am thinking maybe the problem is you are not able to get
>> it to burn at all.. so I am not sure what the problem is for sure.. I am
>> confused..
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:30 AM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> NO HUN I TRIED USING CONVERT X TOO AND IT WONT WORK EITHER
>>>
>>> In a message dated 3/17/2010 1:29:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time, crazyhorse84074.
>>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com> writes:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> maybe the avi your trying to convert is bad? I'm not sure why else it
>>> would not work.. I also do not use that program you are using so I don't
>>> know anything about it so maybe someone that uses windows movie maker can
>>> help you out more than I can..
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:26 AM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
>>> > wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I HAVE DONE IT 5 TIMES NOW WASTED THAT MANY CDS
>>>>
>>>> In a message dated 3/17/2010 1:24:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, crazyhorse84074.
>>>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com> writes:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> maybe it just did not burn right.. if you got a bad burn it will not
>>>> play.. I would try it again and see if it works.. you may also want to
>>>> restart your computer before you try burning another one sometimes that
>>>> helps as well.. I have seen times when if you need to restart your computer
>>>> that the disc will not burn right.. so try restarting your computer and
>>>> burning another one..
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:16 AM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
>>>> > wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> OK MY COUSIN MADE ME A MOVIE ON A RW OKAY AND I JUST CHECKED AND IT
>>>>> WORKED FINE NOW WHEN I TRIED USING THEM DISC THEY WONT WORK
>>>>>
>>>>> In a message dated 3/17/2010 1:14:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time, crazyhorse84074.
>>>>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com> writes:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm not sure what your saying here. you said in 1 e-mail the rw didn't
>>>>> work and the other one you said it did? sorry your confusing me here..lol..
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ALSO U KNOW WHAT I ALSO HAVE SOME OF THE DVD +R THAT I SAID THAT SAYS
>>>>> RW AND THEY WORK DO U THINK ITS THE DVDS
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Crazyhorse <crazyhorse84074.
>>>>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> that could be the problem.. some players will not play an rw disc.. if
>>>>>> it will play a dvd+r but will not play a dvd+r rw then that is the
>>>>>> problem...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:05 AM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> HUN I DO HAVE SOME DVD +R AND THEY WORKED THIS ONE SAYS 4.7 16X 2 HRS
>>>>>>> AND THEN ON ANOTHER PART IT SAYS RW IS THAT THE PROBLEM
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In a message dated 3/17/2010 1:02:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time, crazyhorse84074.
>>>>>>> 13@gmail. com <crazyhorse84074.13@gmail.com> writes:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> maybe your dvd player will not play the format of disc you are using
>>>>>>> like dvd+r or dvd-r some dvd players will only play one or the other so you
>>>>>>> need to find out what your dvd player will play.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:53 PM, <Nike23chic@aol. com<Nike23chic@aol.com>
>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> THEY WILL PLAY IN MY PC BUT NOT IN DVD PLAYER AND I DNT KNOW WHAT TO
>>>>>>>> DO IT WAS WORKING FINE
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment