Monday, March 8, 2010

[now_showing] Canadian members

 

It has come to my attention that Canadian members will not be able to get Pando. We have quite a few members in Canada. Unfortunately it has come to my attention from one of these members that she would have to leave the group as she cannot download sends. Pam has been a member since I started now showing.

I know I have a pando only policy.........in light of these circumstance, if you send something via pando and have another file storage programs, such as rapidshare, I will allow it to go thru. I don't want the group overloaded with rapidshare only sends. so, again, if you have rapidshare, you can send it however also send the pando link with it.

I hope that it will help out our Canadian members, if not, maybe someone from Canada can start a yahoo group.

If anyone has any questions, please email me

Gail
owner now showing

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment